Monday, June 3, 2013

The best choice my parents ever made for me : An inclusion success story

   So   I  have been hearing multiple times about  the fight parents   need to have  to give their child an inclusive education.  Every time  I hear about this my heart breaks because I know  what the benefits are to being include  and I feel so powerless because I can not anything to fix the system  but hopefully  it will be different in three years  since I am becoming a  special education teacher for now his is all  I do I hope everyone enjoys the video.  Feel Free to share  just leave a comment first. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AZ... what an awesome video! So proud of you for making it all this way with the support of your family and friends. Great work on the video and I will be sharing this everywhere... would love to re-blog this on the website. I will email you about it.

Tim Villegas