Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cerebral Palsy PARTY Day 17: National Cerebral Palsy Day



              Today  is the day to  wear green. Today  is the day  to spread hope  which is what I am doing with  help from  my mom.
  




 I  do not  hope that  there  will be a cure for CP because    I  am not suffering.  Honestly  do  I  look that  I am  suffering from CP.    I am  not  broken, therefore I do not need to  be fixed.   CP  is a part of who  I am.  Please  do  not pity me.  I am on  a adventure  called  life, which  includes CP.     I do have hopes for fellow  CPers.














Ten things I hope  that people  with  CP   have.




  I hope that kids with CP will have the chance to meet other  kids and adults with CP so they  will have     role modals.
 I hope that kids  with CP will  attend school  and  develop a love of learning.
 I hope that   people  with CP  will be valued  members of their families.
  I hope that people with CP  will be  valued  members of their community.
I hope that people with CP won't get bullied.
I hope that people with CP will find friends
 I hope that people with CP will enjoy life and have fun.
I hope that people with CP  won't always   have to prove that they are intelligent.
  I hope that people with CP will have  people  expect   greatness  from them.


    Ps  if you are  wearing  green  today.  Let me  know.     If you   want to send me a picture  of you or your   loved  ones  wearing  green.   Post a pic on my  AZ Chapman  face book page.  or email me  azchapman1991@gmail.com.   You could be  featured in a upcoming blog post.






1 comment:

Jana Weaver said...

Great write up Veronica!! And all so true!! We all wore green today, sorry i didn't get a pic for you tho! Hugs!!