Tuesday, April 15, 2014

How I celebrated CP day

  Hay  guys  so sorry  long time  no  blog.  I have  been discouraged about the lack of comments  but now  i am  back.  I wanted to share with you what I did  for national CP  day.


  My sister  made cookies that I  took to my program.  ( I am not in school  this semester but I may be in school in the Fall  we  have to see).   The  program
am  was tempory and  now  i am  done  with the program.









  I  went to  program in my  green  clothes and hat.  It was   cold that day  so  I  wore a  long white t shirt   under  my  HOPE  t shirt.  After  program  I  went to  pizza  and then  took the bus home.  I had a fun day.


    A fellow   Ceep,  person  with CP made this  video.  It was so nice to see many people  wearing green to support us.

1 comment:

Claire from the Calico Corner said...

Hi, AZ! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I really enjoyed this post and can't wait to read more by you!