Monday, March 2, 2015

Its that time of Year


  Hay  guys  so its that time of year.    Its  time  for  the  Cerebral  Palsy party  2015.  I   did this  last year and  am  excited to be doing this again this year.   I  am plaining  on  writing  post   with a cool theme that will be revealed tomorrow,   If you guys want to   join me in this party    you can in two ways: One    follow this blog my Facebook  page. The  second way  is to   blog  every week day ( Monday through Friday ) about  CP   leading up to  March  25 which is national CP day, in the US .   If  you decide to take me up on this quest  to  spread  awareness  let me know and I will share your blog on here so    others  can  follow you.




 Did you know that  in  the admins of a facebook  group  only for  people with CP have come up with a word to describe others  with  the same stroke of uniqueness.  I  present to you the new  vocabulary word

Ceep - a person that has Cerebral Palsy 


Come back tomorrow for more info. 
  
 Lets  get this Party Started.
  
GO GREEN 

  PLEASE RSVP
( LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW LETING ME KNOW  YOUR READING) 










2 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

I'm here!! :-)

Adelaide Dupont said...

As am I, AZ!

Appreciate you as our host and guide to the Palsy Party.