Tuesday, October 27, 2015

31 for 21 Day 27 : Money handleing tips

 

   So today I am  going to be  talking about two  strategies that help me   work the cash  register at the   bookstore.  When  someone asked me what is something you did not think that you would be doing  I  said working  the cash  register.   I was able to surprise myself and work the  register. 

 Here are  two   tricks   I  use.



 One      I  picture an  100  chart in my head.  This helps me a lot.  Also   skip counting  helps a ton as well. I am  glad  I was exposed to this  in my gen ed math class.




 Trick  two


 I have a  hard time telling the difference  between a quarter and a nickel, but  I can  read those words.   On  the  quarter  it says   Quarter  dollar so  I  find that and then  I know its 25 cents.


  I will say that working the cash register has  been THE BEST  way for me to  handle money. 

  Do you guys have any  tips  let me know  in the comments  below

No comments: