Friday, October 9, 2015

31 for 21 Day nine : Reflections from Kindergarten

     
   I remember


    Me in  Kindergarten.    I  was  so cute. 


      Sound books  esp  the letter /k/. The  teacher told me I was different.

               Jump rope  Every day at recess my  teacher  would  try to  teach me how to jump rope.  I was able to jump  rope by the end of the year.

                 Read Write and Type  Click here to read more about it.

                  Learning about community jobs  highlight   was   having my mom come in her scrubs to teach us about being a doctor.

                Learning different coin  values

                   Butterflies  We watched them in our classroom go from  caterpillars  to butterflies. It was very fun.

 Thanksgiving  play. I was the cat on the Mayflower.





 Not bad considering I was only  six.


   Eight Months  I will be   graduating with a  BA.




  Other posts

       In  Kindergarten


  Learning to read 



No comments: