Monday, December 7, 2015

Happy Inclusive School Week

 
Hay  guys between  Finals and  everything I do not have  time  or  energy to come up with a thought provoking  post this year  for inclusive schools week, but I wanted to say Happy   Inclusive Schools Week.






 Classes have  been going ok, but it has been hard to stay  motivated because  there is a good chance that I won't be able to be an inclusive teacher.  So  I am still trying to figure out what I can do   carrer  wise so it has been  a rocky journey these past  two months.  I wish there was  a way but  because  of  my  terrible articulation   it wouldn't be fair to  my students.  

 How  have  I been dealing with this.


   It  depends some days  I am  ok  but  other days  I am  blue.  I'd give anything to be able to speak better but  at this point  according  to a speech thearpist chances are  not good  that I  will improve.  So continuing to push  forward   is very hard but I will keep at it.


 Do I still belive in inclusion  despite this  News


    Yes there have been  many  happy times throughout my school carer  where inclusion  has  been  great. I read some good books  played on playgrounds, explored my world.   I have met  so many great people  and  gotten  lots of  awards because I was in inclusive education.    Here  are some of them
  Kindergarten


 Award  Second Grade
 Student of the day

 Senior  Prom  Spring 2010
 T and  I    Junior College  Graduation
  DK and  I  chilling out    summer 2013

 Go  Carting for a project  April 2015

  Playing  Unified  Summer 15
    Me and  Dr B   wearing green for World Cerebral Palsy Day 2015




















No comments: