Thursday, December 31, 2015

Year in Review







Happy  New Year Everyone. It is time  once again to look back on my year.

 January 2015   I tried a new school.  I met with a new school consular   who  gave me some exciting news, read through to the end to see what it was.  I did not  start this school but  I  thought about going it would take a few months before I worked up the courage to  go but  I had the confidence to  try  and that has made the  difference.

 February   2015 Beat  our cross town  rivals in basketball

 March 2015  Had a fun  basketball tournament  and went to the Warriors Special needs night where I  scored a ton of baskets Went to Tahoe and celebrated  National CP Day.

April 2015   Started  School and loved every second of it .    I went go Karting and had a fun Easter  with friends.

May 2015   My Grandma came to visit.

June 2015  The  warriors win the NBA Championships. My parents go to Puerto Rico.   I begin Summer Classes at my new school.  Met up with Friends at the  Magical Bridge Playground.  Princess goes to Tonga with her  friends.

July 2015: Find out that I will be a Senior if  I pass all my classes in the  Fall.  I also learn that I will graduate   2016. (more on this soon)

 August 2015 :  I played Unified  golf with a former  Teammate from High School .   Completed a big project  and finished all my summer classes

September  2015 :    Tuned 24. Began Senior Year and  Princess  goes to Italy  for studied abroad.













October 2015 : I have fun at the Big Wave Harvest Festival  and  Carving  Pumpkin Event.  I  dress up as Yoshi for Halloween.

 November 2015  Get some disheartening news about   my future  but  people at my junior college and current school  rally around me and convince me not to Drop out of School.

 December 2015:  Finished and Passed all of my classes and  Princess returns  home safely !  Have a Star Wars Marathon.  I get a ton of clothes for Christmas. I can not wait for the  New Year.  2016  could very well be the best year  of my life.
 I do plan to use my Fb page more often in  the New  Year so Go Like i















Resolutions 





 Caring the  Torch  Spring 2015






 BE  Positive

 Gain Independence

 Lose Ten Pounds  and Eat Better









Stuff  I wrote

 CP Can  Earn Money 
 The Best Word in  a Textbook
 Dear CP 
 The Invisible Student 







No comments: