Monday, October 10, 2016

Stranger Danger




 I have a story about a guy  treating me badly.  It happened in 2011, on a rainy day in March . I was  running to  try to catch the bus and  missed it. This   junky  four passenger car comes up.  Inside it was  a white man.  He offered me a ride.   Stranger Danger  kicked in and I said no and continued to walk and did not think anything of it. Until  about two minutes later  when he came back again.  He asked me again if I wanted a ride, I declined.  He then asked if I wanted money to have sex with him.  I told him to leave me alone.  That was really  scary and I am glad that   he did not  try to get out of his car because I do have a physical disability so  he would have been able to  do what he wanted with me.  It wasn't funny , and not something to joke about.  It was just plain wrong,  Men need to treat Women with respect. 

No comments: