Monday, June 11, 2012

Able to go to college Episode two : Top of the hill




  So  guys sorry   about the long wait but at  long  last I have a new Episode for you  guys.     This  episode  is an important  one because   it  shows  a myth that i had  about  college when I was a senior.  


 This is what I  thought   awaited me after high school  I was so wrong 
 High school was  tons  of fun  for me I  mean  we had  ralles  Senior  Activity Day  among other things.  At home  I had  video games and   tv and stuff to  keep  me entertained.

 One of   the big myths that I had  was that   once you  graduate high school  you  do not have any  fun.


 Oh  how  wrong  I was.


  Two  year later I  know that  is  not the case.  As  you can  see  there was  rock climbing on the  college campus  for a day.   Last fall I  went  on the  rock  wall  but   on that day I did not go on the rock wall. As far as videogames  go I  still  play them   like  I did  in high school.   Although  I must admit I do not have as much time to play because in college,  I am  in  a general education  program,  I have tons of homework and  stuff to do.     Its  only the  third  week  of school  and I am  having this much fun   who knows  what  fun awaits  me the  rest of the semester.

 




 No  fun sign
  http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/123328/123328,1222362071,1/stock-photo-smiley-having-no-fun-sign-17923828.jpg

2 comments:

Noah's Dad said...

You're video rocked! Thanks for posting it. That rock climbing wall looked like tons of fun!

What video games do you plaby by the way?

Ellen Seidman said...

AZ, I am so continuously inspired by you—you give me much hope for Max.