Thursday, June 7, 2012

Proof of focus

  So  today  I had ST. ( yeah  I know  u  need  able to go college  videos )   and  we  were doing  a  reading  that we got  from  IMOB  about  RJ Mitte , an actor  with CP  who plays  someone with CP   on   Braking  bad.      Today we were working on  breathing and    how to do  it when u  have a  long sentience  without  commas  This  was the sentience.


" RJ Mitte was using acting as a means to build friendship with kids his own age while living in a new city."    


me  taking a break from  writing  summer 2005 


  Now this  is  a hard  one  and  The ST  said that  there were three  easy  pauses  my job   was to discover  them. 


 I  came  up  with   this  


" RJ Mitte was using acting  as a means to build friendship with kids his own age while living in a new city.


       its a  transition  word    i  said 


    The  ST was sooooo Happpy.


  See  not only have I been on Dean's  list  I  remember what  Ms.S  said.

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

And the other transition words are "as" and "with"?