Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Cerebral Palsy Party Day 13 Party Activities part three

       Another Day  another activity











 Today's  activity  is  earning money .  Just like  in  duck  duck  goose  finding work has been a challenge. I  tried to work at Target   and at a  Rec center last year , but those  did not  work out.   Luckily  I was able to  be a goose  when     the bookstore hired me.   I have  been  employed  since  November  at  my  jr college  bookstore.  I  love  my  job.  My  co workers and managers are great.I am learning  a ton and  after a  hard time  at university  any  place with  good  nice patient people   is a great place   to be.    The  place I work  for is  three different   sites.  The  bookstore,  the  market and  coffee bar,  and  a Copy and Post center.       I love  my  job  even if it means  waking up  early in the morning.



 My top three  tasks to do at work  are.



1  Strapping books

2  Working on the Cash  register in the market

 3  Dropping off packages around campus.











Got image  from.
http://www.greatgrubclub.com/domains/greatgrubclub.com/local/media/images/medium/playground-games-duck-duck-goose.jpg








No comments: