Thursday, March 19, 2015

Cerebral Palsy Party Day 14 Party activities Part four

        Another day another  activity





What Party is complete without dancing 






         I have been playing  basketball  since kindergarten.   I love  basketball and  have always  been a great shot.    Long time readers  know that I   played   traditional  basketball  from   fifth  til  eighth  grade  and  Special  Olympics  basketball  since  freshman  year of   high school.      This past weekend  we  had a tournament where we  were placed on a new level.  We  lost all of all games  but I  made a lot of buckets.     In two   of the  games I  scored   the first  bucket of the game.    One of the  games   that happened  in the seconded quarter  so I  was  really happy.     My  parents did not get  any  video  last weekend  so the clips are from 2014  when my   team was in  level four A.    We  got first   that year.








,




Got image   from
 http://coronadousd.net/static/media/uploads/Coronado%20Unified%20School%20District/News%20and%20Blog%20Images/VES%20Blogs/ves%20kids%20dancing.jpg

No comments: