Sunday, July 17, 2011

What I hope to be doing in four years (A post inspired by the Women's World Cup

                   For the  past two Sundays  my family has  spent   the   early afternoon in front of the  TV  watching the Us women soccer team    in t he women  world  cup.  It has  been  great. Soccer has  been a part of  my life  since  I was  5.  i started so young  because  of  my father.  he  played on the Notre Dame soccer team his  freshman year in collage.  From the tender age of  five  I  was  in AYSO on the  inclusive soccer teams.  I that was a great childhood thing  I  partook  in,

    The next  woman  World cup will be  in Canada  in 2015.  I will be  23 years  old.  So hear are  some things  i hope to be doing then

Finish Collage

 Write  a book/ film  a documentary

Be done with   OCD (this will be done  soon)

 Do  more advocacy work

 Have at least one  CP  Awareness  walk in March

  What   are  your goals  for the next four  years?  For  your kids?






 My first ever soccer team  pic



No comments: