Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hay

 cyberspace  long time no blog   I am  going to try blogging  here more  often.  This weekend  I am  going to an inclusion conference and the   week after that  is   National Inclusion Week which i will be blogging about every day  stay  toon.  A  new  epic  cute able to go to college video will be up in a few hours.  I am  glad to be back  blogging.   Whats  new  anything I missed?




PS  here is a  preview  for the new able to  go to college video





 video coming soon

2 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

AZ:

Have a great Inclusion Week!

And I like the preview of Able to go to college.

Since I last wrote to you, I discovered a new blog called the Independence Chick.

K said...

Hey :) I saw your comment on my blog and decided to come take a look at yours - it's awesome!