Monday, April 8, 2013

News at home

            Hay  guys  I am back,  As  I type this today , Sunday,  its the last day of  spring break  so  its  back into  school and stuff  and blogging.

               First I can  not help post   these  cute pics of  me and my Dog on World CP Day.   I  made these using a cool app  called    Pic
Stich









  Over break   my family got a new car.






 And I  have only have three classes now.   One classI was behind in and the other one  well  i do not  want to go into details here yet  but I am still upset.  So  now  I am going to try and apply to a college with some  Withdrawals  so  it will be interesting to see i  if i get in.   Now that I have some time I should be able to  put my application in  within the week.  Exciting stuff.   How have you  guys been? Do you like my   new blog  header  let me  know  in the comments 

2 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Hi AZ:

I like that you kept the colours orange and green.

Don't know how I feel about the 3x3 grid yet. (good to see some new pictures!)

I do like the way you set out the text. "More abilities" ...

Tell us more about PicStich!

How did Zoe make people aware?

Best about the classes (even the one you were upset in).

K said...

AZ, you are awesome! Keep on blogging. I always look forward to your posts!