Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Inclusive Schools week 2013 : A Question

 If  I knew what I know  now.   I do not  think  I be smiling for the camera .
             According to my parents, who are both physicians    College is the key to a good life.  You need college to have a great job.  I   believe this  and have a lot more to say; however  its 11:25  I have class at  12:30  which  means that   I have  to leave but  before i do  I want to leave you with this thought.


" If college is  supposed   to be the key to   a successful adult life .  Who is that  key ment for?  Is it  ment  for  everyone  who  wishes  for a  good life. Is it ment for   people who  fit the mold  of   a college student.   How about  students who  have physical and  mental  health issues.  Is college ment  for them."   


No comments: