Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Back to blogging

Hi guys miss me. I am 30 now and still live with CP , NVLD but now I am working on sloving PTSD. I have a BA but no job I was in a film program but that did not work out though I miss some of those friends and teachers. I am working on publishing my first childrens book Cerebral Palsy Party. I am explaining what Cerebral Palsy is to kids in a realistic and postive way. I can not wait til it comes out. I am hoping it comes out on October 6 of this year so I thought it be a good idea to dust off the old blog. Not only am I back to bloging all things inclusive education and disability rights I hope to use this as a diary of shorts. Professionally I am hoping to be a classroom para educatior before I enter the teaching credintal process. Teaching is still something I want to presue. For family news My dad retired My mom is still working My brother is living the city life in SF. Mid Sis is at Phil's Coffee and loves it Princess in engaged to be married to a handsome man who works for Goldman Sacks they are flying back to have the wedding here. I am hopeing she and her hubby will end up back in the bay area

No comments: