Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Its World CP Day



 First off I want to thank all the  fellow self advocates and parents  who  gave  me  some  photos  for the montage/  I kept  moving the deadline  farther and farther.  I loved seeing all  these photos of  everyone.  Please feel  free to share this video  with people  on your own  blogs   its  all about awareness.  This  is  so cool because   people  with  CP finally get a day to raise  awareness and come together  as a community   It is  great to know that   I am not alone in dealing  with CP.   I had soo  much  fun doing this so   I think  its  safe to say that  I will be doing this next  year .    Offline the fun counties as  I have class and    ST and  then    CP  Day  dinner.  If anyone  local  wants to  come  email me  azchapman1991@gmail.com  and    I will  give u  details.  For  now  enjoy the video.













  What did you  think   of the video?  Are  you  guys celebrating  World CP Day   offline?


  Happy  first  annual  World Cerebral Palsy Day






Stumbo Family Story

7 comments:

Shasta said...

That gave me chills Veronica! CP crosses all racial and socioeconomic boundaries! Wonderful presentation.

www.outrageousfortune.net

laura ryder said...

Veronica,
You did great, so many pictures all beautifull,
my catherine is the one in the snow. I loved it.
laura

Noah's Miracle said...

Great job! To all those fighting strong with Cerebral Palsy!
Many blessings,
Stacy, Noah, Chris & Luke
http://www.noahsmiracle.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Great job on your video and raising awareness! It's great to see there is a World CP Day now!

AZ Chapman said...

it is great thanks for waching

Laura said...

Good job! Really, really wonderful! I know how hard you worked on that. Very nice.

rachellee said...

Love this video! Thank you for including my sweet kiddos in your project!