Thursday, September 6, 2012

Birthday Blues

  So  today is my 21st  b day.  I live in the US which  means that at 21  I could go to  a bar  and  get achole  and   maybe a little  tipsy

  But because I have no friends   it  makes  it  impossible   of course having Facebook  helps  a ton  people from  all over   wishing  me  happy  b day   yet    no one  is  coming later to celebrate  and at  21   family  just   doesn't cut  it.   Oh   Well.... 


 My dream for my  next b day is  having a group  of really  good friends to celebrate  with possibly  a  bf   but   i  think   that is  asking to much.

 Happy  b  Day to me  

1 comment:

JRM said...

I hope you were able to enjoy your birthday. I just watched your video from World CP Day and it was fantastic! You did a great job! My son has CP (he was in your montage) and I know how hard it can be to make friends. I think that you are amazing, not just because of the title of your blog. Those friends will come along, don't you worry