Monday, July 29, 2013

Invasion of the Super heroes: A call for pictures for World CP Day to honor Gavin






                       So  remember how I said last year that  the World CP  day   montage will be something  I will do   next year Well

 Its  back and  this year its bigger then ever.  Now self advocates, parents  will be able to join in the fun for World  CP  day which  is  on October 2  this year.  Its  going to be twice as fun because now  people  can submit two photos  and they will both be in the montage. but  before I tell you  the details  its  time for a story,


       Meet  Gavin 







 He was a five and half  little boy who  had CP and a unknown  genetic condition. I  say was because  last April, on his  mother's birthday, Gavin  left the earth.   His family misses him very much.



Gavin's family with their supper G  t shirts on the fire truck that was named after him,
 Proof that Gavin is  a supper hero





 Gavin loved the water and charmed everyone he met.  He was  a supper hero  to his mom  dad and little brother  Brain.





 Gavin was supper happy in water 





 So  a few weeks ago I was thinking about  having a world CP  video that would  honor Gavin   I talked to his mom  Kate  via  Facebook and  she  thought that  having a supper hero photo would be good.   So that is exactly  how  you can  enter  two photos,
  One   can be of anything  like  last year while  another  is a   photo  that has words on it  that say 


 Supper   (       )

 or  

 ( Name) is a  supper  blank.   

  EX :                                    Do not put a copy wright symbol  on your photograph


  You  do not need  a copyright symbol  




      If you have  fb   Pic monkey  is  an easy app for this.   Let me know if you need help with this and I will try to  walk  you through it; however  I  will not have time to  put words on the pictures so you need  to do it 

 Once you have  done this  email me  at azchapman1991@gmail.com  and  check back  October second for the  video montage featueing   Supper amazing  people  with Cerebral Palsy 




     Updated  August first 

   I have only  gotten two pics  so   I am  going to make it easy on you  guys  Here are your instructions

1 Send me  two different pics 


2Tell me what the text should say   and what picture it goes with 
3Make  sure the text is spelled correctly








2 comments:

Downs Side Up said...

Such a super idea in memory of a true super star.

Ellen Seidman said...

AZ, this is a truly brilliant idea, I will share it and I will send you a photo.