Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Today is my dad birthday

 My  Dad's new bike   summer 2013
  


         So  I  do not mean to make anyone jealous but I  relly  believe that  I hit the jackpot when it comes to Parents they are awesome   They  don't  baby  me and they are  still  together after   having me  and believe  me I am not the easiest person to deal with  here are some reason my DAd rocks  because today is  his birthday,



1.  He knows everything.    He is the walking encyclopedia.   He  has  a deep depth of knowledge from   United States  History to  Biology.  He   does not have   just a math or just a reading brain  he  knows   everything.  People  used to call  him the wizard.   

2  He   is  present in my  life   both physically and emotionally.   He  picks me up from school   talks to me if i have a problem and  goes  to consoling appointments with me to help me
.  My favorite memory of  him from my childhood is  him  reading  stories to  me and my sisters.

3  He  loves me.

 Happy Birthday dad  I love  u 

No comments: