Sunday, October 28, 2007

Adventures in bowling


Today I went bowling with the so. I dressed up and got there early. I went inside and looked for my Spanish teacher and she wasn't inside so i waited outside for her. Big J came (He's a coach with a kid my age ) and convinced me to go inside i did and got my shoes and started boweling. All was well until a click of gals from the SO bought a pizza I wanted some but they didn't share . I got vary mad and yelled at one of them but guess what happened someone came to her rescue instead of me. That made me sick I mean hello they faulted me and they get a hug anyway I went back oustied this time crying and coach G came out and convinced me to go back inside. I was moved over to a a new lane because big J daughter was coming so I had to bowl with her. I bought a pizza and shared it with the girls who were mean. All in all I had an ok time

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm so proud of you for sharing even though they were mean to you. I am sure you taught them a great lesson that day!
I'm glad you are back, I missed you!
HUGS, Nicole