Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween



It's that time of year again readers time to go trick or treating I was woody in 2ed grade and I'll please y by this pic. I am Woody. Mid sis is Bell she was in first grade's now she is in 9th Baby is mulan this was when she in kindergarten.




Today I helped out in the Austim class during pe and watched a rally. My teaccheds dressed up and in my Rsp classs I got candy . In spainsh the teacher was Elvis and in scince the teacher was a Dr . I carved a pumpkin and went trick or teating alone . One neighbor who works w/ disabled kids gave me a big Sinkers bar. Mid sis has a soccer game which she won the Baby is now getting candy with friends. as a gangster. Well that's all for now Happy Halloween

1 comment:

Shannon **Gabi's Mom** said...

Jeremy was woody years back, too! I love the pic! Not many kids got a full size snickers bar, I'm sure! Glad you had a great night.