Saturday, April 11, 2009

who said Hunting and baskets are for little kids


well I am here to tell u that is not always the case. Easter is tomorrow and with that comes egg hunt. Egg hunt are fun but who said the fun must end when you turn 12. I am here to tell y in our house we have a money hunt how dose it work u ask let me tell you. the plastic eggs you know the ones that pop open are all you need and some eager tweens or teens. Have someone hide the plastic eggs and let the teens go lose. At the end make sure everyone gets a even adamant of money.

for kids or teens with special needs It is critical if they look or move slower to give them a head start and have someone help them this is what normally happens with me for past egg /money hunts
I hope these tips help everyone have a fun and safe Easter

5 comments:

Miss Magic said...

Happy Easter and thanks for the wonderful tips!

Laura said...

I sent my parents on a "treasure hunt" to find their anniversary present last year. They're in their 40s. No, the fun doesn't have to end at 12.

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Happy Easter, AZ!

Karen said...

I hope you had a fun time, and a wonderful Easter with your family.

Ellen said...

AJ, I hope you raked in the money at the hunt! That sounds like a lot of fun!!! I agree, Easter egg hunts are not just for kids.