Thursday, July 23, 2009

Best doctor's visit ever


(About to have a shot at the UCSF children's clinic fall 2007)
Yesterday I had a Dr's visit. It was at the teen clinic at UCSF. the place where my mom works. it was my first time in the clinic and guess what I actually want to go back why. The attendant was really nice and we talked about school and stuff . My mom said we were in there way too long. Mom was in there for the entire afternoon. Then the doctor came in and we all talked and guess what I might speak to the medical students about being a teenager with disabilities and in a few weeks I will get a cool new blog about a young adult with a disability (cp to be exact) who goes to UC Berkley. I can not wait especially since I am about to make that big transition myself. wow

2 comments:

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Glad your appointment went so well, AZ. Hope you are having a good summer!

Michelle said...

wow that does sound like a great dr appt! Good luck!