Monday, October 19, 2009

A little pumkin: Halloween 1991

My first halloween I was a pumpkin. I was the not the only one who wore this costume. My two sisters were pumpkins there first halloweens as well. I  think my mom reused it because it was  a cute cosume
(I am a few days shy of being 2 months)


  ( It was pretty big on me)

Who is this  guy  holding me never mind it is just my dad 
(Me and my Mom. Do you see  the yellow and red thing behind
 the couch just above my mom's shoulder? 
That was a reaching thing.
 It  was sesame street  theme.
 Book gal and princess used that   as well.)

2 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

It's really lovely to see you as a baby during Halloween 18 years ago.

Love the looks of your Mum and Dad at that time, as well as the reaching thing.

The costume was good. Very orange!

My name is Sarah said...

Ahh such a cute pumpkin you were.