Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day memories from long ago


Well on friday I did not get any candy lays like last year but there was a rally and to my delight I got to play knockout and lost. Knock out is a basketball game in case u do not know. Anyway Happy Vanities Day well a day early. I might post pics of what I do tomorrow on vanities day with my mom (as my two sister are playing V ball in las vegas with their travel team anyway happy V day everyone.



I remember when I was in elementary school I got to celebrate the holidays with my class ( I was complete mainstreamed in grade school) we would make little mailboxes and bags and everyone had the option to make valentines day cards. If you made some back in elementary school you had to give them to everyone which I think was preaty standard back then.

In sixth grade all the kids from my grade( I was in middle school) got to go to a party in the gym with the whole pod that was very fun.

3 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

I always enjoyed continuous knockout on the opportunities I got to play it at school.

Great fun!

Thanks for sharing your Valentine memories.

Wind-lady. said...

I remember Valentine Day in elementary school, too! Everywhere were children and we were giving each other Valentine Cards and sweets.

Maybe it's diffrent culture but in my country Valentine Day is so popular and it makes it boring and In High school this Day is not popular.

Cerebral Palsy Social said...

There is a new CP website www.CerebralPalsySocial.org and I suspect you will probably want to know about it. It’s for people who cope with cerebral palsy directly or indirectly, on a daily basis.

So what can I say about it. It pays to have a look because you’ll see we’ve taken our first steps and now want to increase membership to make it more useful for all who use it.

You are invited to open a blog, use the bookmark function, start polling, open a group or join an existing group, connect your Twitter or FriendFeed to your profile, and the options are growing all the time. Most of all, you can stay in touch with your friends and make new ones!

So, stay well and stay in touch.

The CerebralPalsySocial.org team