Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Basketball 2010 part one




so hay guys sorry I have not blogged so much but life heare is tough and chaingeing and I have been Busy so i am going to be playing catch up with you all here.

Basketball for me is almost over we still have a bbq but that is it so rather then tell u about what happened last we need to start at the begining

Special Olympics 2010
With every year comes improvement from the previous year that is what sports are all about.
This year basketball was extremely fun and social too for me because I made a new friend lets call him E I. He happens to have Alpert syndromee He is so smart and as 8th grader . He and i have a lot in common (love v games , like sports, are in inclusive education the list goes on and on and it is nice to have someone to hang out with before and after practice. We have played at my house and went to see Avatar and how to train your Dragon. I am so glad to have a friend especially considering DD and her knack for being a friendship thef.

Part Two New experinces

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Great to hear about your new friend.

And the improvements in the season!

The daughter in Ministry and Parenting also does basketball skills in her Special Olympics programme.