Monday, April 18, 2011

Surpise the writer is disabled

  English  class

    professor aka  P
  P:  AZ  i  got   good news 
 AZ : What
  P: will tell u later
  Az thinks about  what the surpise  could be
AZ: I  can't figure it out
 P:  My  daughter, a writer,  read  your essay and said    that  she writes  well

AZ:   Did  u tell her  I was  disabled 
P:  No

AZ:  you should  because she will be  blown away

 aside morel 
  never  underestimate   what  a person  with  a disability can do


 got image  from http://www.academyoftraining.com.au/images/surprised%20look353.jpg

4 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Love this particular moral.

It might really mean something to her.

And we writers are generally pretty generous appreciating the achievements and difficulties of other writers.

Hooray! One more reader and possibly your ideal reader.

(Having said that, there is something about knowing as little about the writer's background as possible and then finding something to relate to).

An INFJ with CP said...

it reminds me of something someone once told me. "On the page there is no disability."

JennyH said...

I'm sure you are a great writer. Good luck... I hope it leads you somewhere.

Shasta said...

Hi there,

Just stopping by. I'm glad you're writing and have this outlet! Keep it up!