Monday, July 30, 2012

Able to go to college Episode Four: Cars and Hearts







   So this week  i will be blogging about   the  week of Valintes day  (2012).      I  really think that my  dog  knew it was  Valinties day because  when  I woke up this  morning I  found her  on my parents's bed looking as  cute as ever.  I had a  good day at school and to make things swet   one of my acquences  drove me home that dad.  He  was not dating   so  he  coined the  term  Single Awainess day  I like that (esp since  I have never had a boy friend)  My dad came home  that  day  and  found  a note   that said that   AZ had to unload the dish washer.  I had  seen this  note  but  I had "forgot" to  fallow though.     My  dad was  home  so  I  had to listen to the note  aw  well.  Luckily  I have a  great tip for doing the dishes which u can see in the video.


 So the  second  half  of  the video   highlights a  constant struggle  between  my parents and  me.  I want to  try driving.  Now  I  tried driving a little  my senior year, yet I was no where near ready.  Unforntaly my parents  do not think  I am  ready  so  for now  I am stuck to taking public  trasnit, bus. I hate the  bus.  The  main  reason  is that a bus  confines you to a se.    Taking the bus  means that   if you miss the bus you have to wait for the next one.  The bus   that  I take  runs  once every hour so  if I miss it  I  have to  miss at least ten minutes of class.  This was the case  in the second half of the video.   I am  only  20  so  I think  I have  still   have time to learn how to  be  behind the wheel.

No comments: