Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mi abuelo se murió My Grandpa died.


 Hay guys. So  this Father's Day was really hard because my  Dad's father  passed away a few weeks ago. This is the first grandparent that I have lossed and its hard.    I  ment to publish this  a while ago,yet  I did not have a picture tonight  I  found a picture of     me and my grandad. So  I will share the poem with you guys. 

 The words underneath the Spanish words are the  English translation, Hope you enjoy.



 AZ and Grandpa    



Mi abuelo se murió
 My  grandfather died 
 I feel so sad 
 that he is no longer here 

 My  grandpa was born in mexico
 in the year 1934
 He  came to The United States 
 to make  a better life for himself
Mi abuelo trabajó duro
My grandpa  worked hard 

 My grandpa  had  six kids 
  Six beautiful children 
  he has meny grandchildren 
 He wanted his kids  to have a good life 
Una rica vida
A rich life 

  Abuelo
 Abuelo  how I love you 
 I  wish I could have  gotten to know you better 
 I   know  you are watching from heaven
 My dad and siblings  went to Mexico 
  paying respects
 Know that   although I  am not their
 I  love you and miss you
 Thanks for being there  for my dad 
Te extraño abuelo 
I miss you   Grandpa 
 Rest in  peace



No comments: