Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Able to go to college : Episode 13 : An Earthly prize







       


 Talk about a  Jam   packed  week .    This week on  Able to go to college I   get   to go a out of class  lab for  biology and I  get  to receive my very own  smart pen,


         Back  in   January.  I  had  completed enough  units  to  get a Smart  Pen.  If you remember  from the best way to go to school.  You  may  remember that I  used a smart pen in college  but can not  take it home. All that  changes  now that I  am the owner of the Smart  Pen.


          I want to give a  huge shout out to the  people  at  my  school   they  have a wonderful   DSPS  program  complete with  consulars  staff  and assistive technology  ,     These  wonderful  indiviuals   value    educating those with disabilities .  They   believe in using  proper  accommodations ,  like   quiet  testing  spaces to  make  sure that  people with disabilities   can  use their abilities  and continue their  education.   Everyone is  supper friendly and understanding. They  believed me  and   helped me  believe in myself   .


        They  professors  who  are not in DSPs,   take  cues  from the DSPS people  and    most are  very  nice.     I  wish  my   JC   was an univeristy   because  then  I  would not have any  problems.

No comments: