Monday, February 10, 2014

Able to go to College - Episode 15 : Stage and No Sleep

       


   On this  Episode  I  get an award for receiving the  Echo  Smart Pen.  I   remember this day  it was a fun day  because I was being  recognized  for something good.  The  Smart  Pen  really  helps  me out in college.  Its a great  learning tool  for   students  with disabilities.



    Also  on this episode  I got no  sleep  because  I had to pull an all nighter   It was  well worth it though because  I  ended up getting  a hundred  percent on  the  bumble  bee  project.    Yeah   the bumble   bee  project  isn't  just about   looking for  honey  bees   we had  to  compile  a  report siting our findings.    This  teacher and I  are still  in contact.  He  gave  me a  great letter of recommendation 

No comments: