Monday, October 24, 2016

Fasion with Cerebral Palsy

    Hi guys so if you know me you will know that I like to dress more like a kid.  I like to wear t-shirts  and tennis shoes .   I even wore tennis shoes to my  college graduation.  Today I want to  tell you why I do not dress  like my age.



   Bras


    I have trouble wearing traditional bras. It is  nearly impossible for me to get one of them on  and the material feels weird aginst  my skin.    I problem solve this by wearing a sports bra.   This causes me to wear  T-shirts.


T-shirt


I do wear t-shirts a lot because they are the only way to hide my sports bra.


Dresses
 I always tend to be cold and uncomfortable wearing them.

Jeans
I can wear regular jeans and do the button:however, I like the ones that pull  on my mom found  online.
Tteneshoes 
 I like teneshoes  because they give me ankle support.


 So there is a method to my choices.


No comments: