Friday, March 30, 2012

CP Awarness Month Highlights


             Another   month has come and  gone.     This  has been a fun  month  with me blogging weekly. I like it and  it has not hurt my  academics at all. I  took a bio  test  today and got a  96%, and no I did not  pay the professor.     
                
 I told you about  Able to go to college. The series is coming soon.   Maybe  next week.


  Connotation and  Denotation faced off   in this  post .


 I  got some  news    about  my   grades.


   I  re posted  about  LM  for Down Syndrome day 




 IT was CP Awareness  Day  and I   thought of some ways  that  having a disabled child  was easier than   a  average one 




 Guest  Posts 


  Laura  sharing Seth's story


  Stacey Menz  talking about  PT and CP  




 What  were some of your  favorite  post  from this  month.

No comments: