Thursday, March 15, 2012

Neighbors

    So    yesterday I saw a special needs  bus in our neighborhood.  Now me being  me and   being a disabled advocate and all I wanted to know who lived in the house  so yesterday  on my  way to  my night  class  I asked the neighbor  and  turned  out it was the other house.


 So today   it was  pouring rain   but I took a walk around the block to see   the house  I wondered if  the  kid   has  CP   or something.  I actually was  going to blog and ask  for advice but  then I got home  and   found  that  the door  was  locked  so   I took it as   a  go  ahead for me to check  the  house.


  There were cars outside  so I ding on the doorbell  and   a  cute  girl   answered it she got her  mom   who   had a accent  and spoke another  langue and it turned out that   she has a boy  with  DS    How cool  is that?    So  now     there are three  people   that  I  know of  that have disablties: D and a girl  with Autism  and  this little  boy  with DS  and  me  of course. Do you  have neighbors  with Disabilities?

No comments: