Friday, March 2, 2012

Able to go to college introduction

             So    when I graduated  from high school  two years ago I was soo scared of what lay ahead. I  saw   my future as a abyss  and  I did everything in my power to  stay in high school.   What ended  up  happening was I  burnt a lot  of  bridges.  I had a  Flip  video    Senior year and  seeing the videos  today I am  ashamed of how I acted.      I see  both  sides  now  and do not blame anybody in  high school for   not    contacting me.

   I have been  taking  videos   of  my life as a college student. I learned in high school that you can   not film in class   so   most of the videos  I have  to date of  our   me  talking about college  life.    I am  taking college classes  and last semester, for the first time in a long time,  I have    gotten  mostly A's. I am    pulling out my camera  again, I  phone this time, but this time   taking a  weekly  video  about college  life.  My greatest hope is that  a high school student, especially those with CP NLD OCD or  other developmental disability can  see that     college is not scary and it is  doable   thus  they will  leave   high school  willing  making the  transition easier then  I  did .  Here  is a preview.




No comments: