Friday, October 2, 2015

31 for 21 Day Two: The update preview and a new label

 Hay  guys  so I have not really updated  you guys on  my school stuff  since  Spring .  I    am  set to graduate  college  in 2016.     I am  taking 16  units this fall and am doing well.  Three of those  classes  are  Graduate  level  classes that I am  taking for  my Special  Education  minor.  A  big  goal of  mine was to graduate  in 2016 and I am  ecstatic that this  is  a real  possibility.  As long as  I  pass my  classes.

  Because  I am  graduating from  undergrad  I will be   blogging a lot about my experience-particularly  pre school  through  eighth  grade in school.     In  order to do  this  I will  be sharing some older  posts about my school   that I  have  written  along with some  new  posts so be sure to come  back for more from now til  June .


No comments: