Wednesday, October 21, 2015

31 for 21 Day 21 Brave in the attempt to obtain knowledge

 First day of school  Fall 2015


   

        On my first day at my new univestiy,  which  happen two days   before  I wrote this post.   I  alternated  between   excitement and  fear.

 The excitement   came from  the classes I would be taking,  the  fear   came  from  my experinces at my  old  university.   But after   I   had one class and   went to go find lunch   and heard  music playing I  thought  that.  I  got   this   and I knew that I  can be brave  in the attempt to   obtain  knowledge.  


  The  mental  scars that I have  from my educational experince are many.   I  was  label  the bad kid  in  K to 12 . I was  told  that I could not  graduate  from college (  I graduate in 2016)  I was   bullied  and  told  to  ignore  it , yet I  have overcame.      It has not been easy but    I  am  plaining to celebrate big  when I  graduate  from college because  I was  brave and  overcame soo much.


    Imagine how much more confident  I would have been if  I   did not have those  scars.  Do you have school scars  from your school  years of your child's  let me know below



   I  do not mean to brag  or  anything but I  am  pretty  amazing.   

No comments: