Thursday, October 22, 2015

31 for 21 Day 22 : "The first of many graduations"




      My  mom is a wonderful women.  She is strong   smart and  by far my best advocate.    I love her so much.  She  also  believes in me.


 We have an old  video  of my  preschool graduation.  In the video  my mom is saying that this  is the first of many graduations and she included medical school .    I should  mention that  this was  a graduation from a  special needs preschool.    My mom is amazing.  The belief and hope that her child  with  disabilities could achieve  greatness  is  ineradicable.   That is one of the reasons  that I have  come so far.   It is  because  she believed  in me. 

  Leave a comment  if you would like to hear from  my  mom in a future  blog post.

 The  first of many  Oh how  right my mother  was

No comments: