Friday, October 23, 2015

31 for 21 Day 23 : Memories from Seconed Grade









In Second grade  I  remember..



  Starting a new school.  I moved to public school it was harder to fit in. I had a hard time making  friends and was bullied.

Aide :  I had a one on one aide.

 
  Writers  Workshop :  I  remember  coming up with  great stories about different things.

 Spelling  words and  homework packets:  These came home every  week.


  Arthur and  Toy Story  Two:  These  were my favorite things to watch on  tv.  Toy story  two  came out   the Thanksgiving  of  my  second  grade year.   I had an  Arthur  Backpack.

 Field Trips: To the park, to see Elephant seals,  and we rode the train to   the downtown.

  Singing   in the classroom   and   after school in the school singing class .  I still remember those  tunes.



  This  teacher was a great teacher for me. She actually  taught all of my siblings.  She is  now my Facebook  friend.


No comments: