Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday Grains of gratiude


Things I'm grateful for

1 I had a fun time trick or treating.
2 That I got 12 articles for school. We had an article project for English where we had to write about whats going on in the world . I wasn't sure if I get all 12 done but I did the only thing left to do now is do autobiography's for all of them.
3 Golf party was so fun

4 That I got an A on my vocab teat in English
5 That Gabi had a great b day.
6 that Nash learned how to ride a 2 wheeler. I can't even do that and I'm 16. He's inspired me to try again

7 My new spainsh teacher she is soo nice and I realy enjoy her company. She is not my old Spanish teacher but she is just as nice. On Friday we were celebrating Day of the dead and we had a raffle and I won and got pan duce witch I carried around with me the rest of the day If I m lucky both of them will watch me bowel next sunday
8 That a bowled a 66 this moring

4 comments:

Dori (Aviva's mommy) said...

What a great week you had..way to go on doing well in school.

If you want to see my project need your email..you can email me with it.

Shannon **Gabi's Mom** said...

That was a great week. Thanks for including Gabi. I bet if your really determined that you'll be able to learn the 2 wheeler this time. Let us know how it goes.

Mauzy said...

So glad you had a great week! Hey I have to let you know that while there is no doubt you CAN ride a 2wheeler, Nash still has extra wheels on his bike by using the Big Wheels....hopefully he can learn from you how to ride on 2 wheels soon!

Trista said...

Even though you didn't win, I'd still love to make you a custom header for your blog! And just for entering, all you have to do is contact me, tell me what you are looking for and your ideas, and I'll get started on your header. And to show my appreciation for you entering my contest, you get $5.00 off. That means the header is only $10!!!!!
http://pumkinpatchcreations.blogspot.com