Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday grains of gratude


here is what Im grateful for.

1 I am feeling beater then I was on TH

2 I have calmed down and now see below and can't
wait for SO.

3 I got a blue ribbon today for SO bowling

4 I have good ides our So people dose not allow everyone to play in the bowling torment so Big J his daughter Liz me and some friends will have a bowling party the same day how cool is that


5 I know the date for hoops to start and will be making a clock for it clock for it,



6 I saw my school play last night . It was anything goes it was cool to see my peers in the play . thank you A mom for letting me come I really enjoyed it.

7 I got the new version of mac os X its so cool.

8 My dad fixed my Wii last week It has not been working since September

1 comment:

Shannon **Gabi's Mom** said...

Your dad must be pretty good to be able to fix your Wii! I love playing Wii bowling myself!