Sunday, November 4, 2007

golf is gone gone gone

Friday night my golf team had a end of the year party at nicks pizza. I went to this instead of a Dr appointment as was really glad I went. It turns out one of th golfers knew the people at the pallor and got the space for free. I had so much fun playing video games eating pizza listening to the gals talk after inhaling helium from the balloons (Its really funny) and with help I was able to do it too playing football and surpisesing K a senior who was team captain and will be off in Collage next year. (We will miss you K come back and visit) I had a lot of fun this season and can't wait for next season. Coach G O was really patient. Any coach needs that when teaching me a new sport and I gave him a lot of hugs during the season. He told me that despite the fact I don't have him in pe he will make a point to stay in contact with me and might be a Unified parter for me this summer in SO golf. If I get premisson from the team I might post pics online and might make a montage.

No comments: