Thursday, April 8, 2010

basketball 2010 part two

From the time I was little I always wanted to knoww what it felt like to be on a school team for my school. That has not happend since sizth grade but flash forad to last year. Mr C bailed on the soccer team ( but we are still great friends ). I dicieded I would bite the bullet and ask coach G if I could help out. I had perepared my slef by saying there was a 99% percent chabce the coach would say no and a ONE PERCENT CHANCE THAT SHEE WOULD say yes. Ms G said yes and I became a ball kid for the varsity basketball team. I had to be in charge of the balls at the home games and got to sit on the bench and shake hands after the game. I got to be a manger on the basketball team and although I never suited up to play in the game I was apart of the team.






1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Yes, it is great to be part of the team as a helper!

Good that you prepared yourself too. I'm sure that I wouldn't have liked the odds. It was good that G did say YES.

(Hopefully more sports coaches will do this in the future).