Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Anaveristy ADA

Here is how my area celebrated . I did not attend because I was at school and was not told what the significance of yesterday was . Ironic because it is all special needs classes or well. here is the link http://www.smdailyjournal.com/index.php

Thank you George Bush Senior for signing the The ADA . As we say goodbye to this critical landmark in American History remember that we still have a long way to go to ensuring that people with disabilities are involved in all aspects of society.


































2 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

We do indeed have a long way to go.

You may be interested to know that other nations in the Anglosphere have their acts.

The Disability Discrimination Act in Australia and Britain was established in 1992 and 1995.

Glad you did find out about the significance of the day.

That was a happy day!

Anonymous said...

This design is wicked! You certainly know how to keep a
reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost
moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job.

I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.

Too cool!

Here is my blog Garcinia Cambogia Extract (frihetsflykten.mojlighetsministeriet.se)