Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer School update


I know I am way overdue for this update but i will update anyway on CDS 2010.

I really enjoy CDS and with two weeks left. Iwill leave it behind for ever

Academically it is vary easy i have gotten A+ on a English test .( Mr.T look I did not just disrupt class but I learned the parts of speech. Lunch: I hang out with some boys and we play Sorry but we all eat lunch in the general area and I have a lot of friends at school. I am enjoying lunch instead of hating it.
I really miss my high school and old teachers but collage is alright. I am not sure how my other collage will go but will find out soon as it starts Aug 18.

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Wonderful to hear about the boys and your lunches together.

Fantastic about the A+.

Tell us more about what you learnt about the Parts of Speech.