Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Recap

the tree  before presents on X mas morning
  Hi  blog readers   I am so behind in blogging   so  I will  try to catch up starting with Chrismas recap.

 New this  year I  bought presents for everyone so I had   a try at wrapping  presents.  They did not turn out so well  wrapping  wise  but  that is a whole  other post i will  try to put up in the next three days

  On Christmas eve  my  parents and i  went to Christmas eve  mass  and    looked at Christmas lights. When we got  home  my mom told me that  we did not have Christmas pj's   It was  disappointing  but then she surprised me  (thanks  mom)\

    I got some video games closes   movies   on Christmas morning  I then proceed to play   one of my video games, Donkey Kong Country Returns, until we went to our friends house for dinner. 

Christmass Card 2010  i
 
  Like I said  I have lots to blog about so stay with me  I hope everyone had a happy holiday and a great new year.

No comments: