Monday, February 14, 2011

The Sick Valintine

  please comment before you leave
    you guessed  it I am  the  sick valentine today.  I have been around a lot of sick people  the past week  including both  Princess and book gal  who are  mending but still feel bad.   I thought  I would come out of this complety fine ( as I have a good immune system)  but on Saturday night my nose began to clog and  the coughing began. Sunday I slept all day   and am   taking the morning  off  from classes  but will go to the  night class (  which is tonight    it is my film class   and  important lectures will happened and   I need to be there)






 I hope  everyone   is  not  sick like  me 





2 comments:

severity said...

Hope you are feeling better now! I know a lot of Community Gatepath staff have been sick, and it has been a LONG bug.

Rebecca said...

hope you are feeling lots better now!